Hunter Original Gloss Wellington Boots - Coral
Manufacturer code: W23616 | Our code: 102256
Your reliable Hunter Originals in a dazzling high gloss finish and funky colours. You'll stand out from the crowd when you're sporting these!
» Textured anti-glare finish
» Cushioned footbed
» Hunter buckle
» Multi-directional moulded outsole
» Lining of buff coloured anti-bacterial nylon
» Unique latex dipped construction
» 9 colours available!
* Upper : Vulcanised natural rubber construction, built on an orthopaedic last for the legendary Hunter fit
* Outsole : Traditional calendared natural rubber sole
* Lining : Quick dry knitted nylon lining
* Footbed : Multi-layer cushioned sponge insole
* Weight : 1900 gms/pair (size 7)
* Sizes : UK(3-12) EU(35-47)
OWNERSHIP AND CARE
Hunter take a long time to make your boots, but in their experience there is no other way to make the kind of boot that they'd be happy to put their name to - and you just can't rush perfection. We want you to enjoy your boots and for them to last. So please be kind to them and follow the simple guidelines below to ensure they are loved and cared for!
Wipe and dry naturally after use. Only use lukewarm, soapy water. Never use solvents to clean. Store in a cool, dry, dark location away from sources of ozone and never store boots whilst damp. Avoid storage near sources of artificial heat or direct sunlight. Do not store folded or creased. In hot or humid weather, white marks may appear on the boots. This is not a defect but a release of protective wax that can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. For boots with zippers, zipper teeth should be kept clean and free of dirt.
When purchasing your Hunter boots, consider one of Hunter's care products to maintain the 'like new' look of your Hunter Rubber Boots. These are available under 'Accessories':
UV Tech *
* UV Tech is not suitable for use on Regent or Gloss boots. Please use a soft cloth to remove any white marks that may appear.
There is a greater risk of slipping with increased sole wear. Exposure to solvents, oils and animal fats can swell the rubber and increase the risk of slipping. Hunter boots contain natural rubber latex, which some people may be allergic to.
* Please note: Some footwear may have packaging labelled with EU or US sizes. Please be sure to try the item on to confirm an incorrect size before returning.
|Lining||Quick dry knitted nylon lining|
|Outsole||Traditional calendared natural rubber sole|
|Upper||Vulcanised natural rubber construction, built on an orthopaedic last for the legendary Hunter fit|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.