Timberland Mt. Major Mid GTX Walking Boots (Men's) - Dark Brown Full Grain
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: CA1UQQ | Our code: 131624
Featuring waterproof Gore-Tex® technology, these men's hiking boots in full-grain leather keep feet dry on the urban trail. A robust rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs offers extra grip and protection.
- Feet stay dry with breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® technology
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery and synthetic leather
- Fully-gusseted tongue keeps feet clean and dry
- Rustproof, speed-lace hardware with lace hooks at top for durable convenience
- Solid grippy rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs for long-lasting grip
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third–party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Keep dry and comfortable through the harshest winters and stormiest summers with Timberland®products featuring Gore-Tex waterproof technology. It keeps water from coming in yet allows internalmoisture – and you – to get outside.
Fully seam-sealed and made of specially treated fabrics, this garment protects in wet, rainy conditions.
We are Earthkeepers constantly striving to make products more responsibly. Almost all of ourproducts are crafted with at least one eco-conscious material: products that earn this mark are held to ourhighest environmental standards.