Timberland Mt.Major Low Fabric/Leather GTX Walking Boot (Men's) - Dark Brown Suede
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: CA1RCV | Our code: 130736
Timberland Mt.Major Low Fabric/Leather GTX Walking Boot. Low in profile, high in performance: Our Mt. Major hiking shoes give you a full range of motion, with the trail-gripping outsoles and Gore-Tex® waterproof protection you need for the great outdoors.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers
- Gore-Tex® bootie construction seals out water
- Rustproof, speed lace hardware
- EVA footbeds
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles
- Solid rubber lug outsoles
An internal Gore-Tex® membrane is built into the boot or shoe to create a waterproof and breathable barrier. The Gore-Tex® membrane keeps feet dry and protected, while allowing moisture vapor from sweat to pass through.
Our waterproof leather footwear uses waterproof impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. We also either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to help feet stay dry.
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
* Please note: Some footwear may have packaging labelled with EU or US sizes. Please be sure to try the item on to confirm an incorrect size before returning.