Timberland Squall Canyon Plain Toe WP Oxford (Men's) - Medium Brown Full Grain (Copper Roughcut)
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: CA1U4H | Our code: 130722
Timberland Squall Canyon Plain Toe WP Oxford. Beat the rain with a TimberDry™ waterproof membrane in these rugged men?s shoes. The smooth full-grain leather upper features textile detailing round the collar, while a robust rubber outsole keeps things steady underfoot.
- Premium full-grain leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane uses 50% recycled materials
- OrthoLite® footbed for cushioning and support
- MirrorFit™ comfort system adapts to your foot shape
- Robust rubber outsole for hard-wearing grip
Fully seam-sealed and made of specially treated fabrics, this garment protects in wet, rainy conditions.
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third–party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Ortholite® comfort foam insoles provide moisture transport, antimicrobial function and long–term cushioning. The ultra–breathable material wont break down or lose cushioning over time, keeping your footwear comfortable and supportive.
TIMBER-DRY WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY
This product features our Timber-Dry™ waterproof membrane or linings to help keep feet dry, made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles).
We are Earthkeepers constantly striving to make products more responsibly. Almost all of ourproducts are crafted with at least one eco-conscious material: products that earn this mark are held to ourhighest environmental standards.
Reduce your environmentalal footprint with our PET products. These eco-friendly products recycle and reuse polyethylene terephthalate - the non-biodegradable material used to make plastic bottles.
* Please note: Some footwear may have packaging labelled with EU or US sizes. Please be sure to try the item on to confirm an incorrect size before returning.