Timberland Earthkeepers Rugged 6 Inch Waterproof Plain Toe Boot (Men's) - Copper Roughcut Light
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 74134-LIGHT | Our code: 130612
There's no mistaking Timberland's Men's Earthkeepers Rugged 6-Inch Waterproof Plain Toe Boot for anything but the hard-wearing and durable boot that it is - and in true Timberland tradition, it's eco-conscious as well. Timberland have used premium roughcut full-grain leather to craft this boot, which incorporates plenty of recycled materials into the outsole, linings and laces for sturdy, waterproof footwear that will take you through your outdoor adventures while being kinder to the environment.
- Premium full-grain leather from a tannery rated Silver for improved water, energy and waste management
- 100% recycled PET lining made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable, breathable and eco-conscious
- 100% recycled PET laces
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction is guaranteed to keep feet dry in any weather
- Durable Green Rubber lug outsole made from 42% recycled rubber offers maximum traction
Review by Graham
Ive had many pairs of these boots before and the quality has slowly declined the last pair were made in China and the new pair say they are made in Cambodia which says it all really. However they are very comfortable and with the huge Uttings saving I was happy to order another pair although I wouldnt dream of paying the full Timberland price as they rarely now last over a year. One of the boots was slightly scuffed as though it had perhaps been on display but given that within a couple of uses both boots would be scuffed and the great price this wasnt a concern.
Review by Ginette Braithwaite
Nice pair of boots. Need a few days of wearing to break them in but otherwise great.