Aigle Parcours 2 ISO Open Wellington Boots (Unisex) - Khaki (Green)
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 84328 | Our code: 130574
Aigle Parcours 2 ISO Open Wellington Boots. With its tri-density rubber sole and shock-absorbing cushion, the Parcours 2 boot has been offering exceptional comfort since 2012, allowing you to walk further without getting tired. The foot is kept firmly in place thanks to the fitted cut around the ankle. This is the warm version with an integrated zip and a lining that offers comfort and fantastic insulation.
- Made in France: Aigle’s Master Rubber Craftsmen handcraft our boots in our French workshop.
- Gomma Plus: Mainly natural rubber, a mix exclusive to Aigle, they are waterproof, comfortable, flexible and resistant.
- Wide calf: Adjustable gusset to fit calves.
- Cushioning: Shock-absorbing cushion for energy return
- Neoprene: Benchmark insulation in foam rubber
- Waterproof integrated zip - Tri-density rubber sole - Shock-absorbing cushion in the heel - Insole made of shock-absorbing foam - Insulating Neoprene lining.
* Please note: Some footwear may have packaging labelled with EU or US sizes. Please be sure to try the item on to confirm an incorrect size before returning.
|Lining||Neoprene 4.5mm, comfortable and insulating|
|Outsole||Tri-density shock-absorbing rubber sole|
|Insole/Shank||Neoprene 4.5mm, comfortable and insulating|
|Upper||Gomma Plus natural rubber|
Review by Liam Reed
Usual Aigle quality hopefully get another 7 years out of these like my last pair
Review by Andrew Sutton
Having had loads of expensive useless wellies which have fallen to pieces despite caring for them I am hopeful that these meet my expectations.