Timberland Mt.Major Mid Fabric/Leather GTX Walking Boot (Men's) - Dark Brown Suede
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: CA1RCN | Our code: 130572
Timberland Mt.Major Mid Fabric/Leather GTX Walking Boot. A new season requires a new pair of badass waterproof hiking boots. Our Mt. Major hikers are named for one of New Hampshire's most popular day hikes (and best views) and these rugged men's boots are ready to bring you to the summit in comfort.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers
- Gore-Tex® bootie construction seals out water
- Rustproof, speed lace hardware
- EVA footbeds
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles
- Solid rubber lug outsoles
- Total weight of a single boot (size 9) is 1 pound, 1 ounce or 482 grams
An internal Gore-Tex® membrane is built into the boot or shoe to create a waterproof and breathable barrier. The Gore-Tex® membrane keeps feet dry and protected, while allowing moisture vapor from sweat to pass through.
Our waterproof leather footwear uses waterproof impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. We also either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to help feet stay dry.
* Please note: Some footwear may have packaging labelled with EU or US sizes. Please be sure to try the item on to confirm an incorrect size before returning.