Timberland Chilmark 3 Eye Handsewn Deck Shoes (Men's) - Rootbear Bayou
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: CA1RA1 | Our code: 129261
Timberland Chilmark 3 Eye Handsewn Deck Shoes.
- XL EXTRALIGHT® foam for light, flexible, shock-absorbing outsoles
- Upper made with premium nubuck leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated tannery
- 100% cotton laces
- Leather-lined footbed from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated tannery boosts comfort levels
- Defender Repellent Systems™ treatment protects against stains
Be light on your feet with revolutionary XL EXTRALIGHT® foam in the soles of these men?s shoes for durable lightweight comfort.
Our iconic Timberland® boat shoe gets a design overhaul with a super light and flexible sole.
Premium leather in the upper and lining combines with our classic lug outsole design to grip and protect.
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third–party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
XL EXTRALIGHT® foam is a revolutionary, versatile, and incredibly light, it's used to make outsoles that are light, flexible, shock-absorbing and washable.
We are Earthkeepers constantly striving to make products more responsibly. Almost all of our products are crafted with at least one eco-conscious material: products that earn this mark are held to our highest environmental standards.
* Please note: Some footwear may have packaging labelled with EU or US sizes. Please be sure to try the item on to confirm an incorrect size before returning.
Review by Peter Masters
Much lighter (due to the special sole) than the traditional Timberland 3 eye classis lugs I have always worn before so this shoe is more comfortable in addition they are less expensive.
Review by Richard Barritt
Fit is perfect and comfy very light great shoe would recommend company to anyone.