Aigle Parcours 2 Bottillon Short Wellingtons (Unisex) - Bronze
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 84248 | Our code: 127259
Aigle Parcours 2 Bottillon Short Wellingtons (Unisex). The first anti-fatigue ankle boots. With their tri-density rubber soles, Parcours® ankle boots offer comfort, allowing you to walk further without getting tired. The damping cushions in the heels act as return springs, resituating part of the energy used in taking a step.
- The fitted ankles hold your feet firmly
- Shorter than regular boots, they are easy to put on
- The insole is made from absorbent foam over Softex® lined rubber
- The polyester interior of the boot dries quickly. These boots are handmade in France using primarily natural rubber by our master rubber craftsmen
- Upper: comfort, resistance and flexibility
- Lining: fast drying
- Tri-density cushioned rubber outsole: shock absorption, stability and abrasion resistance Rubber ankle boot handmade in France by our master rubber craftsmen
|Outsole||3 density natural rubber shock absorbing soles|
|Insole/Shank||Absorbent foam over a Softex® lined rubber base|
|Upper||Primarily Gomma Plus® natural rubber|
Review by Ron
Avoid! Great difficulty on & off ..Poorly designed around ankle area..I dispute features description..Should have stuck with Hunters!