Fladen Rescue System One Piece Flotation Suit - Black/Yellow
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 845XY | Our code: 125144
Fladen Fladen Rescue System One Piece Flotation Suit. A new and improved model, this lightweight and comfortable flotation suit offers the same buoyancy and thermal proteection as far heavier garments. In ISO 15027-1 tests at 5 degrees C water temperature body heat loss was only 1.2 degrees after 1 hour when wearing the suit. This products is also one of the few suits in the UK Meeting ISO 15027-1. This means it is an approved and tested immersion suit protecting the wearer from the cold water, as opposed to just keeping them afloat.
- EN393 certified as Flotation Suit
- ISO 15027-1 certified as Immersion Suit
- New and improved model
- SOLAS/USCG Approved Reflective Tape (400cm/sq)
- Top quality PVC Flotation material. Double stitched water tight seams. Total weight 2.2kg. Has a buoyancy of 85 newtons exceeding the EN393 requirement by a considerable margin. Of the 50 newtons (size XL) they specify.
- Reinforced knees
- Two bellows leg pockets, two zipped chest pockets and one arm pocket
- Seals prevent water entry at legs/sleeves/thighs which reduces water flushing through the suit increasing thermal protection
- CE 394 whistle
- Insulated hood and collar for thermal protection
- Adjustable neoprene cuffs in sleeves
- Fluorescent fabric for visibility
- Incredible comfort and mobility
- Durable 300 Denier Polyester Fabric
- 1 year warranty
Review by Martin Lambden
New suit was to replace one i have used for 10 years plus though lighter it still meets all the standards and the size guide was spot on!