Hawke 10 MP Nature Camera
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 46 100 | Our code: 124918
Hawke 10 MP Nature Camera. Hawke nature cameras are designed to capture images and videos in remote locations. An array of infrared LEDs allow you to take pictures at night when wildlife is most active. The cameras are activated by a wide angle PIR sensor that detects movement, this triggers the camera and captures any wildlife within the camera’s field of view.
Designed to capture full colour pictures and video in remote locations with three options of camera. This new range allows day & night photo, video and audio capture with infrared LEDs, activated by a wide angle motion sensor. Features include selectable resolution for photos and video and the option to adjust motion and capture modes, including burst, time-lapse, time delay and duty mode.
All cameras in the range are weatherproof and include a mounting strap, USB lead and two years’ warranty.
The 10-megapixel camera captures VGA colour photo and video with 21 infrared LEDs and a range of 12m/39ft range. This model has a text only display screen to edit settings in situ.
- Selectable resolution for photos and video
- Infrared LEDs to capture images and videos at night
- Display screen to edit settings in the field
- Wide angle PIR sensor (motion detector)
- Burst, time-lapse, time delay and duty time modes
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase stamp
- Robust and compact design - weatherproof
- Hawke two year warranty
- Images: 5 / 10MP
- Video: VGA
- Video length: 5-30 seconds
- Image sensor: CMOS 1/2.5 inch
- Aperture: Day: F3.0 | Night: F2.0
- Field of view: 55 degrees
- Trigger speed: >0.8s
- IR LEDs: 21
- IR range: 39ft / 12m
- Burst: 3
- Time delay: 5s-10m
- Display: 2 inch Text LCD
- Power supply: 8x AA
- External power supply: DC-In 6V 1A
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 10 x 6.6cm
- USB lead
- Mounting strap
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.