Garmin Striker 7dv Fishfinder
Manufacturer code: 230-0100155301 | Our code: 124051
Garmin Striker 7dv Fishfinder. Finding fish is easier than ever with the STRIKER 7 Fishfinder. Mark and return to your hot spots, boat ramps and docks, and share your favorite waypoints and routes with other STRIKER and echoMAP™ combos. Smooth Scaling™ graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales. Sonar history rewind allows you to scroll back through sonar images to mark waypoints you originally may have missed. Plus, it has a built-in flasher and displays speed data. Includes tilt/swivel mount, CHIRP (77/200 kHz) transducer with transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable.
- Easy-to-use 7-inch color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS and Garmin CHIRP DownVü™ scanning sonar
- Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks and ramps
- Includes Garmin GT20 transducer with CHIRP (77/200 kHz); transmit power (300 W RMS)/(2,400 peak-to-peak) with 455/800 kHz CHIRP DownVü (300 W power)
- Upgrade to high-performance CHIRP with a GT22 or GT23 transducer (each sold separately)
- Share waypoints and routes with other STRIKER or echoMAP™ chartplotter combos
Experience the Clarity of CHIRP
STRIKER 5dv fishfinder includes a Garmin CHIRP (77/200 kHz) transducer, which provides a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200 kHz transducers. Instead of sending just 1 single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation. You also can upgrade to high-performance Garmin CHIRP technology, which provides crystal-clear sonar images with even more remarkable target separation and resolution from shallow to deeper depths. For better fishing, bottom contours are more visible, even at higher speeds, and signal noise can be suppressed at greater depths to provide a more timely interpretation of what’s below.
Clearest Scanning Sonar on the Water
Garmin DownVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what passes 750 feet below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Traditional Garmin CHIRP sonar and CHIRP DownVü scanning sonar are combined into 1 transducer.
Mark Spots with High-sensitivity GPS
Unlike regular fishfinders, STRIKER fishfinders have built-in, high-sensitivity GPS to locate your current position quickly and precisely, then maintain your GPS location anywhere you go on the lake. More importantly, they allow you to mark spots where the fish are biting so you can return to them again in the future. You also can mark docks, boat ramps and other locations on the lake. Just follow the path created on your screen to return to them whenever you wish.
Navigate Easily with Waypoint Map
Since the STRIKER fishfinder series includes high-sensitivity GPS, you can see your position in relation to waypoints you have marked. Use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks. It’s also a great tool for finding your way back to the boat ramp.
Check Your Speed on Screen
You can quickly and easily see your boat’s speed on the screen of your STRIKER fishfinder. It’s a great tool to make sure you are trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using and for a particular fish species. It’s also a good way to tell if you are going the right speed in wake-controlled areas.
Fish Vertically with Built-in Flasher
STRIKER provides you with both a fishfinder and flasher all in 1 unit. Anytime you are stationary fishing, such as ice fishing or jigging for crappie, the built-in flasher will show you the bottom, whether it is solid or muddy, your jig or weighted bait, and the depth of fish as they swim into the sonar beam. You can even watch how high your jig is being lifted and dropped and whether fish move toward or away from it.
Take Your Fishfinder Anywhere
A portable kit is available to protect and carry your STRIKER fishfinder with GPS, so it’s perfect for kayak, canoe or ice fishing. It includes a sealed, rechargeable battery with charger, built-in transducer cable management and storage and suction cup transducer mount and float.
- STRIKER 7dv
- GT20-TM transducer
- Transom and trolling motor mounts
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Power cable
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: 9.3'' x 5.5'' x 2.3'' (23.5 x 14 x 5.8 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 3.6'' x 6'' (9.1 x 15.2 cm); 7'' diag (12.7 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display type: WVGA colour
- Weight: 24 oz (680 g)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Audible alarms
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Frequencies supported
- Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz
- CHIRP (mid and high)
- DownVü: 260/455/800 kHz
- Transmit power: 500 W (RMS)/4,000 W (peak to peak)
- Maximum depth: 2,300 ft freshwater*, 1,100 ft saltwater*
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)
- Water temperature log and graph
- Split-screen zoom
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets)
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets)
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects)
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam)
- Water temperature sensor included
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.