SpyPoint SOLAR Trail/Surveillance Camera - Camo
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: SP-SOLAR | Our code: 123686
SpyPoint SOLAR Trail/Surveillance Camera. Never buy batteries again! The SPYPOINT SOLAR trail camera has a built-in solar panel & rechargeable battery.
The SOLAR trail camera has a built-in solar panel to charge its internal rechargeable battery. The trigger speed of 0.07 sec is the fastest on the market. The curved motion sensor lens improves the detection angle and distance of its 5 detection zones. The detection range can be adjusted from 5' to 80'.
The SPYPOINT SOLAR trail camera captures 12-megapixel photos or HD videos in color by day & black-and-white by night. The camera uses high-power super low glow LEDs combined with the blur reduction technology to have the best image quality at night. It is the perfect camera to avoid spooking game.
- Photo: 12MP
- LEDs: 42 LEDs
- Type of LEDs: Super Low glow
- Screen: 2"
- Photo type: Colour by day, black & white by night
- Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
- Time-Lapse Mode: Yes
- Multi-shot mode: Up to 6 pictures per detection
- Continuous mode: Yes
- Flash range: < 100'
- Trigger speed: 0.07 s
- Photo first (hybrid mode): Yes
- Video: HD (720p)
- Sound Recording: Yes
- Memory card: Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Power: 6 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Includes Built In Lithium Ion Battery
- External power: 12V Power jack
- Automatic infrared level adjustment: Yes
- Motion Sensor: 1 sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Adjustable distance detection sensor: 5 to 80 ft
- Schedule setup: 1 day
- Mount Standard: ¼-20" tripod
- Dimensions 3.8" W x 6.9" H x 3.9"D (9,6 cm W x 17,5 cm H x 9,9 cm D)
In The Box
- Quick start guide
- Mounting bracket
Review by Mick
Had a problem with the first trail camera that I bought so I sent it back and they agreed to replace it unfortunately the model I had was no longer available but they replaced with an upgraded model at no extra cost all this took just over a week.the solar is a far better camera than the first and the addition of the sola panel is great I put in 6aa batteries as back up nearly 2 weeks ago and they are still fully charged as it is running on the sola powered internal battery . thank you uttings