Quantum Cabo PT Sea Reels
Our code: 114651
This legendary saltwater series is loaded with PT technology. Featuring a sealed magnum CSC drag system, sealed magnum clutch, TiMag titanium fail-proof bail system with magnetic trip, LMS line management system and super hard PT gears. The top choice for serious saltwater game fishermen.
This legendary sea reel range has undergone a complete redesign. The main objective was to reduce the weight slightly without making any sacrifices when it comes to rigidity. In doing so, the Quantum reel engineers even managed to improve the performance of drag. In internal tests, the reels delivered up to an incredible 70 lb of drag pressure. All the more reason for sea predators to fear users of Cabo reels.
- 7 precision ball-bearings plus 1 needle bearing in stainless steel
- Hybrid ceramic bearings in areas subject to particular stress
- SCR aluminium alloy for the body, multi-coated with Saltguard™ 2.0
- SCR aluminium alloy for rotor (60 and 80), carbon composite construction in size 40 and 50
- Salt-water resistant continuous anti-reverse
- Specially hardened Quantum PT gears
- TiMag ® magnetic bail arm flip and nickel titanium bail arm
- Aluminium Long Stroke™ spool
- Finely adjustable, protected Magnum CSC™ front drag system (carbon drag discs)
- Powerful handle
- Large line guide with anti-twist system
- Foot Forward™ reel foot for better rod balance
- Two-speed oscillation system with LMS™ line distribution
- Titanium nitride line roller
- Withstanding The Salt Assault: Working with corrosion experts, we developed our own multi-layer SaltGuard™ finish to keep PT saltwater reels looking and performing their best.
- Line Management System: Quantum's exclusive LMS™ Line Management System, available on every Quantum PT spinning reel, is re-designed for 2009 to allow your line to be directed to the line roller even more smoothly upon retrieve.
- Pour On The Sauce: Quantum Hot sauce contains a special, proprietary blend of synthetic and organic additives to provide the ultimate balance in performance, protection, durability, and smoothness in both grease and oil for all fishing equipment.
- Timag®II Bail: The only spinning reels with a Nickel-Titanium bail wire that never gets bent out of shape. And unlike traditional bail springs, our magnetic bail trip will never wear out — and it's guaranteed for life.
- Customized Bearings: Most reels use stock bearings made for other applications. Not ours. We designed our own high-grade stainless bearings to exact specs to minimize vibration and friction. Then we fit them in a special polymer cage for added sensitivity and corrosion protection.
- Ceramics Take The Heat: PT drag systems feature ceramic washers to dissipate heat during long runs. We also use ceramics to reduce wear in our baitcast levelwind systems.
- Unyielding Metal Construction: All PT reels begin with single-piece aluminum frames, each machined with computer-guided precision, to hold all critical components in perfect alignment. We use special high-strength grades of aluminum to yield lightweight reels that will not flex even during heavy cranking.
|Model||m/mm||Gear Ratio||Retrieve||Weight||Ball Bearings|
|Cabo PT40||210 / 0.23||5.3:1||84cm||394g||8|
|Cabo PT50||200 / 0.24||5.3:1||91cm||400g||8|
|Cabo PT60||275 / 0.25||4.9:1||94cm||680g||8|
|Cabo PT80||300 / 0.30||4.9:1||104cm||710g||8|