Swarovski Z6i MK2 5-30x50 P BT Rifle Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Our code: 111197
Small aiming dot size of reticle, 30x magnification, lateral parallax turret and HD optics are the big advantages of this specialist for vast distances. For perfect aiming, you need to see precisely. For perfect aiming, you need the Swarovski Z6i MK2 5-30x50 P BT Riflescope.
Concealed beneath the elegant exterior of the Z6i is state-of-the-art technology: uncompromising optical clarity, zoom range, or larger eye relief. This combination ensures more flexibility, higher precision and higher safety during the hunt. All reasons why since its launch, more than 100,000 hunters worldwide rely on the Z6i – for any situation.
The new Z6i offers the same unequalled precision, flexibility and safety typical for all previous Z6i models. Its understated elegance and enhanced practical functionality are new: The slimmer and lower design of the illumination unit is even better suited to a wider choice of hunting weapons. Other new features support the hunter and allow for an easier and more convenient operation of the Z6i.
An accurate aiming point is the prerequisite for precise long-range shots. The Swarovski Optik Ballistic Turret enables you to 'stay on the spot' when sighting in at different distances. However, as every hunter has different requirements, particular emphasis was placed during development on the ability to determine the desired distances individually, set them without a problem and change them again.
You can mount the ballistic turret yourself in a few simple steps. A specially developed ballistics programme calculates required values (number of clicks) for the desired distances. Brief, concise operating instructions supplemented by 3D mounting instructions and a short film on the Swarovski Optik home page make installation easy and ensure that the ballistic turret is quickly ready for use.
- Even Slimmer Design for Unrestricted View: More stremalined for a clearer view of the controls due to new design of the reticle illumination module.
- Automatic Shut-Off: The automatic shut-off function differentiates between day and night mode (3 hours during the day and 5 hours at night) and prevents the batteries from being discharged unintentionally. The new Swarolight technology optimises economical use of battery.
- Swarolight: Automatic shut-off with inclination sensor for reticle with illumination. Optimised electronics for longer battery life.
- Extended brightness control: From sunshine and snow to darkness at night. There are 64 different brightness levels to choose from for all lighting conditions while hunting.
- Optimised Day/Night Switch: Clearly switches between day and night settings and continuously displays the selected mode. The newly constructed switch prevents unintentional switching on of the reticle.
- Memory-Function: With two memory cells, one each for day and night use. The last brightness level selected is automatically available and appropriately set the next time the unit is switched on.
- Sturdy: A sturdy and water resistant aluminium housing protects the in-built illumination unit on the eyepiece.
|Objective lens diameter||48.2-50 mm|
|No. reticles available||1|
|Exit pupil diameter||9.5-1.7 mm|
|Field of view||7.9-1.3 m/100m|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||1.2/0.7 m/100m|
|Dioptric compensation (dpt)||-3 to +2|