Swarovski Z6i MK2 1-6x24 IR Rifle Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Our code: 111181
With an impressive 42.5 m (127.5 ft) field of view, the Swarovski Z6i MK2 will certainly give you the edge over others, especially when hunting moving targets – and the 6x magnification supports rapid, accurate target acquisition both within narrow forest aisles and glades.
Concealed beneath the elegant exterior of the Z6i is state-of-the-art technology: uncompromising optical clarity, zoom range, or larger eye relief. This combination ensures more flexibility, higher precision and higher safety during the hunt. All reasons why since its launch, more than 100,000 hunters worldwide rely on the Z6i – for any situation.
The new Z6i offers the same unequalled precision, flexibility and safety typical for all previous Z6i models. Its understated elegance and enhanced practical functionality are new: The slimmer and lower design of the illumination unit is even better suited to a wider choice of hunting weapons. Other new features support the hunter and allow for an easier and more convenient operation of the Z6i.
- Even Slimmer Design for Unrestricted View: More stremalined for a clearer view of the controls due to new design of the reticle illumination module.
- Automatic Shut-Off: The automatic shut-off function differentiates between day and night mode (3 hours during the day and 5 hours at night) and prevents the batteries from being discharged unintentionally. The new Swarolight technology optimises economical use of battery.
- Swarolight: Automatic shut-off with inclination sensor for reticle with illumination. Optimised electronics for longer battery life.
- Extended brightness control: From sunshine and snow to darkness at night. There are 64 different brightness levels to choose from for all lighting conditions while hunting.
- Optimised Day/Night Switch: Clearly switches between day and night settings and continuously displays the selected mode. The newly constructed switch prevents unintentional switching on of the reticle.
- Memory-Function: With two memory cells, one each for day and night use. The last brightness level selected is automatically available and appropriately set the next time the unit is switched on.
- Sturdy: A sturdy and water resistant aluminium housing protects the in-built illumination unit on the eyepiece.
|Objective lens diameter||9.6-24 mm|
|No. reticles available||3|
|Exit pupil diameter||9.4-4.0 mm|
|Field of view||42.5-6.8 m/100m|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||2/72 m/100m|
|Dioptric compensation (dpt)||-3 to +2|