Swarovski EL 10x50 WB Swarovision Binoculars (New 2015 Model) - Green
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: SWELNEW10X50 | Our code: 121405
Add a Bushnell Essential E2 Trail Camera to your basket and get it FREE with this product.
A discount will be applied to your basket when it contains both products.
Offer available on selected optics products over £1000
Offer not applicable to finance orders
Swarovski Cleaning Set (RRP £44.00)
The SWAROVSKI OPTIK cleaning set is available in a practical belt pouch and comprises moist cleaning cloths, cleaning brush and fluid in addition to a microfibre cloth. Should always be on hand during every longish field assignment for meticulous care of the high-quality long-range optic, in order to enjoy the full optical performance at all times.
Swarovski EL 10x50 Swarovision Binoculars. Featuring a high magnification and unparalleled detail resolution, the Swarovski EL 10x50 Binoculars will provide you with more observation opportunities than ever before.
Accurate In Every Detail
EL 50 binoculars offer a high magnfication and excellent sharpness of detail.
The most compact 50mm binoculars that are second-to-none. They impress with their perfect weight balance and allow you to hold them steadily in your hand.
Larger exit pupils provide brighter images at twilight.
- Unique optical design in SWAROVISION technology
- Field flattener lenses (excellent contrast right up to the image periphery)
- Fluoride-containing HD lenses (lifelike, high contrast images)
- Maximum exit pupil distance (increased viewing comfort, also for eyeglass wearers)
- Optimized SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR, and SWAROTOP coatings for lifelike colours
- SWAROCLEAN non-stick coating, making it easier to clean away dirty marks caused by water stains, insect repellent, or tree resin
- Particularly large field of view thanks to the wide angle eyepiece
- 6 lens, high luminosity objective lens
- Integrated diopter adjustment with lock mechanism in focusing wheel
- Removable twist-in eyecups that can be set to four separate positions, made from an allergy-tested material
- Twist-resistant 2 step design guarantees permanent alignment
- Rugged magnesium housing
- Reliable mechanism for rapid, accurate focusing
- Dirt proof, dust proof, and watertight (4m) thanks to interior focusing
- No fogging due to inert gas filling
- Unique design with El wrap-around grip and narrow housing for a high level of functionality
- Easy and quick to use even with one hand
- Small, perfectly balanced weight
- Ergonomic thumb depressions for tireless observation
- Non-slip rubber armouring that is comfortable to grip even in the cold
- Large, ridged focusing wheel that can be operated even when wearing gloves
- Field bag
- Eyepiece covers
- Objective lens covers
- Lift carrying strap pro
|Dimensions||H: 6.7cm x W: 13.1cm x D: 17.4cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||115 m|
|Angular Field of View||6.6 degrees|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||2.8 m|
|Dioptric Compensation (±)||4|
|Interpupillary Distance||56-74 mm|
|Eye Relief||20 mm|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.