Swarovski SLC 10x56 Binoculars - Green
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: SWSLC1056 | Our code: 115226
Add a SpyPoint IRON-10 Trail Camera to your basket and get it FREE with this product.
A discount will be applied to your basket when it contains both products.
Offer not applicable to finance orders
Swarovski Cleaning Set (RRP £44.00)
The SWAROVSKI OPTIK cleaning set is available in a practical belt pouch and comprises moist cleaning cloths, cleaning brush and fluid in addition to a microfibre cloth. Should always be on hand during every longish field assignment for meticulous care of the high-quality long-range optic, in order to enjoy the full optical performance at all times.
There are specific binoculars for every kind of observation. Going out at twilight or during the night, for instance in search of owls, poses particular challenges for both people and technology. The SLC 56 binoculars provide you with optimum support whatever the situation.
Poor light conditions call for the skills of an expert. The SLC 10x56 binoculars have been developed to complement the proven SLC 8x56 binoculars, with both of them making their mark mainly during observation at twilight and night, with the latter also offering a large field of view. Not to mention that wildlife observers traveling around very faraway landscapes such as plains or deserts and observing very remote animals or birds can see and identify more. This is thanks to the high magnification of the SLC 15x56 binoculars. The rugged and outstanding ergonomic design adds the finishing touch to the best total package for observation at twilight and over long distances. The extended depressions for improved grip is one example of the ergonomic design.
- Flouride-containing lenses (for lifelike, high-contrast images)
- Maximum eye relief (for more viewing comfort, even for those who wear glasses)
- Optimized SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR, and SWAROTOP coatings for lifelike colours
- SWAROCLEAN non-stick coating, making it easier to clean away marks caused by water stains, insect repellent, or tree resin
- Particularly large field of view thanks to the wide-angle eyepiece
- Optimized roof prism system with P-coating
- High-luminosity objective lens with HD optics
- Integrated diopter adjustment in focusing wheel
- Twist-in eyecups made from allergy-tested material that can be set to four separate positions and can be unscrewed for cleaning
- Rugged magnesium housing
- Reliable, rapid and accurate focusing mechanism
- Dirt proof, dust proof, and watertight (4m/13ft) thanks to interior focusing
- No fogging due to the nitrogen filling
- Connection thread for tripod
- Quick and easy to use, even when wearing gloves
- Ergonomic depressions for improved grip, which prevents fatigue during observation
- Rubber armouring that is comfortable to hold even in the cold
- Perfectly balanced weight
- Field bag, eyepiece cover, objective lens cover, comfort carrying strap
|Dimensions||H: 7.3cm x W: 14.1cm x D: 19.2cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||56 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5.6 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||110 m|
|Angular Field of View||6.3 degrees|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||3.9 m|
|Dioptric Compensation (±)||5|
|Interpupillary Distance||56-76 mm|
|Eye Relief||19.5 mm|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.