Aigle Parcours 2 Wellington Boots (Unisex) - Brun (Brown)
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 84205 | Our code: 112838
Parcours 2: A boot inspired by specialist knowledge of walking and the fruit of two years' research and development.
The Parcours boot first launched in 1996 has become synonymous with the Aigle brand, and for 2012 they have decided to take it to the next step.
- Triple density anti-fatigue sole - Optimal comfort and heel to to transition, shock apsorption and foot stability
- Dampening cushion sole - Shock absorption and energy return
- Cushioning system midsole - Comfort and foot stability
- Abrasion resistant outsole
- 360 degree high grip lugs - Energy management
- Forefoot grip
- 360 degree "paw"grip
- Shank for better stability
- Heel breaking system
- Energy absorption capacity is twice the European standard
* Please note: Some footwear may have packaging labelled with EU or US sizes. Please be sure to try the item on to confirm an incorrect size before returning.
|Lining||Polyester Knit Sanitised|
|Sole||Triple Density Anti-Fatigue Sole|
|Insole/Shank||Dampening Cushion In-Sole|
|Upper||Gomma Plus Natural Rubber|
Review by Sally
I have a dog so wear wellingtons a lot! This is my second pair of Aigles (first pair lasted 10 years, the heel was very worn when they finally went in the bin). Lovely "squishy" sole, incredibly comfortable. Slim leg so not flapping around your calf like cheaper boots do. Def worth every penny. Uttings service superb. Ordered Monday morning. Arrived Tuesday morning. Was kept informed of delivery. If you only ever buy one pair of quality wellies, make it these.
Review by Jack
I have owned the Parcours for two years and found them to be comfortable for lengthy walks and sufficiently rugged. The only reason I did not rate them 10 out of 10 is because my previous pair of Aigle wellingtons (model name unknown) were like slippers, in fact I was concerned that they appeared so "delicate" that they may not last ------- they lasted an incredible 20 years of regular wet weather use.
Review by Jo
I seem to go through boots a rate of knots walking my dog just an hour a day. I had to return Hunter Snowboots for being incredibly uncomfortable and I have to say they are the best boots I have ever owned. (Hunter soles wear very quickly and my cheap end Le Chameau split in under a year, as did my Dublin ones).....3 months in and these are showing no sign of wear. They are really well made and I would say they are generously sized in the foot - average on the calf.