Jack Wolfskin All Terrain Jacket - Mens - Basalt
Manufacturer code: 11338/5011 | Our code: 111056
The Jack Wolfskin All Terrain Jacket is the 'trek-spec' jacket – very hard wearing, very good weather protection and very breathable!
The Jack Wolfskin All Terrain Jacket was built to cope with the rigours of back country trekking trips. The jacket is tailored exclusively from a winning combination of TEXAPORE O2 fabrics, both of which are very waterproof (20,000 mm hydrostatic head rating) yet shift sweat rapidly to the outside. The very robust main fabric, TEXAPORE O2 DENSUS, is additionally reinforced with ultra-tough TEXAPORE O2 EXTREME at the critical wear points.
The trekking specific detailing includes venting pit zips and plenty of pockets (8 in total!). And when it gets colder, the system zip allows seamless docking with an insulating inner jacket to provide a full-spec winter jacket solution.
|Click the images above to see feature information.|
- TEXAPORE O2 DENSUS 2L; 100% Polyamide
- TEXAPORE O2 EXTREME 2L; 100% Polyamide
- Very dense weave, very tough, very waterproof, very breathable TEXAPORE O2 DENSUS 2L
- Waist, shoulders and elbows reinforced with extremely robust, high tearstrength, very waterproof, very breathable TEXAPORE O2 EXTREME 2L
- Summit Hood : detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and reinforced peak
- Venting pit zips
- 2 side pockets, 2 chest pockets with extremely water resistant coated zips, 2 sleeve pockets, (one with high ly abrasion resistant laminated OVERLAY TAPE reinforcement), largemesh inner pouch (e.g. for hood), SECRET POCKET
- Regular system zip for inner jacket/ shell jacket docking
- Special ACROBAT CUT for maximum freedom of movement
- 990g (Based on large Size)
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.