Nikon FSA-L2 Fieldscope Digital SLR Attachment
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: BDB810AA | Our code: 109089
Transform your Fieldscope into a 1,200mm* or 1,500mm* super-telephoto lens for Nikon digital SLR cameras and take spectacular closeup images.
Dimensions (without cap and screw): 62 x 150mm
Weight: Approx. 435g
- 3.5x zoom for super telephoto shooting. When attached to EDG Fieldscope 85/85-A, the focal length ranges from 500 to 1,750mm* and when attached to EDG Fieldscope 65/65-A, the focal length ranges from 400 to 1,400mm*.
- Available exposure modes: Aperture-Priority Auto and Metered Manual
Available exposure metering: Center-weighted metering
- Multilayer coating is applied to all lens elements for brighter optics.
- Attaches directly to an EDG Fieldscope and the F mount on a Nikon Digital SLR camera.
- Because the optical system characteristics differ from those of ordinary interchangeable lenses, the exposure level may vary depending on the camera model; use exposure compensation if necessary. Exposure compensation may be required when zoom is set at a wider position.
- Camera's autofocusing mode cannot be used. Perform focusing using the EDG Fieldscope focusing ring.
Compatible Nikon Digital SLR cameras:
D3 series, D2 series, D700, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D90, D80, D70 series, D5000, D60, D50, D3100, D3000, D40 series.
(as of October, 2009)
There were no reviews for this product.