Nikon Coolpix AW100 16MP Camera - Camo
Manufacturer code: VMA894E1 | Our code: 111323
Built to capture the action on land or in the water, the Nikon COOLPIX AW100 is as ready for an adventure as you are. Waterproof, shockproof and freeze-proof, it is the perfect camera for active pursuits - be it winter, spring, summer or autumn.
The built-in GPS system, electronic compass and world map mean you can geo-tag your images, orient yourself in new places and track your route when on the move. The highly sensitive 16 megapixel CMOS sensor and dedicated low light modes combine to deliver stunning results under bright sunlight, at night or deep down under the sea.
Click for Accesories Information
The COOLPIX AW100 - ready for the great outdoors.
- Waterproof, shockproof and freeze-proof
- 16 megapixel back illuminated CMOS image sensor
- Action Control lets you operate the camera with one hand
- Built-in Global Positioning System (GPS), electronic compass and world map
- Megapixels: 16
- Optical Zoom: 5x
- Focal Length (Tele/Wide): 140/28
- Image Stabilisation: YES
- ISO (Min/Max): 125/3200
- Screen Size (Inches): 3.0
- Card Format: 83MB Internal, SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Conectivity: Hi Speed USB, PictBridge, Mini HDMI
- Movie Mode: 1080p HD
- Battery: EN-EL12 Rechargeable
- Size: 110.1 x 64.9 x 22.8mm
- Weight: 178g
- Robust build: water- shock- and freeze-proof. Waterproof to depths of 10 m, shockproof from heights of up to 1.5 m and freeze-proof for temperatures down to -10°C.
- 16 megapixel back illuminated CMOS image sensor: increases the amount of light that each pixel receives, improving sensitivity and reducing noise for superb performance in any light.
- NIKKOR wide-angle 5x zoom lens offers outstanding precision and sharp resolution (35mm equivalent: 28-140mm).
- Large 7.5 cm (3-in), 460K-dot LCD monitor: offers vivid color reproduction and sharp contrast. Boasts Nikon’s Clear Color Display technology that minimizes reflections, even underwater or in bright sunlight.
- Built-in Global Positioning System (GPS) and electronic compass: records the exact location (latitude and longitude) where a picture was taken as ‘geotags’ in the image data (EXIF). You can record your route when not taking pictures or use the compass to check your location on the LCD monitor.
- World map display*: a handy reference tool, use it to see where you took your pictures or view the routes saved in your GPS log records.
- Anti-blur technology automatically counters blurred images in four different ways. Hybrid VR (Lens-shift and Electronic Vibration Reduction) reduces the effect of camera shake. High ISO (up to 3200) light sensitivity reduces the risk of blurred images with fast-moving subjects or in low light. Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically selects the sharpest of up to 10 sequential shots.
- Dedicated light modes: deliver superb results in any light, even without a tripod. Backlight scene mode with Auto HDR offers impressive tonal detail in any situation. Night Portrait mode delivers beautifully detailed night scenes and indoor portraits. Night Landscape mode lets you shoot sharp images at low ISO.
- High speed continuous shooting - capture the action at a fast 7.1 fps.
- Full HD (1080p) movie recording with stereo sound: optical zoom and autofocus are available during recording. Boasts an option to film in slow or fast motion using recording speeds from 15 to 240 fps. Camera features a built-in HDMI connector with HDMI-CEC support for output to an HDTV.
- Easy Panorama 360°/180°: lets you pan vertically or horizontally to create dynamic panoramas. Simply press the shutter and sweep the camera in front of you for stunning shots of expansive landscapes or colorful underwater worlds.
- Action Control makes it easy to operate the camera even when underwater or wearing gloves. Activated via a dedicated button on the side of the camera.
- Slim design: boasts compact 22.8 mm body for superior portability.
- Underwater mode: automatically adjusts the camera’s white balance setting to capture underwater scenes just as you see them.
- EXPEED C2 image processing system provides enhanced movie recording, high-sensitivity performance and maximum image quality.
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.