Please note, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites which may be linked from the Uttings website.
Updating Personal Information
If you wish to access or update your personal information and privacy preferences, please write to us at:
PO Box 672
Use Of Personal Information
In order to provide our customers with an effective service, we collect and store personal information. In the course of using our services, which could include making a purchase, registering on our website or signing up for our email offers, we may collect:
- Your name, address, phone number and email address;
- Details of your order and a delivery address;
- Details you provide us with when you make an enquiry;
- Information relating to your visits to our website and the pages that you access;
- Details you provide if you report an error on our website
The information that we collect is used for the following purposes:
- When you make an order, we use your personal information to process your order, collect payment, arrange delivery, to email you order and delivery information, and for ongoing customer services;
- Internal accounting;
- Analysis of website statistics to improve our performance;
- Marketing promotions and offers which you are able to opt out of.;
In the course of providing our services, we have to share your information in the following ways:
- Providing our courier with your contact details so they can deliver your order successfully;
- If you take out a finance agreement, we share your information with Deko, who provide the financial services;
- Providing details to the police or any other law enforcement or government agency where the law requires us to do so;
- NetBanx, our payment provider will process your card payments.
While Uttings takes all reasonable measures to protect your stored information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide online.